Injection Plastic Mold for Laptop Enclosure Part Material: PC/ABS
Mould Material: S136
Usage: Plastic enclosure for laptop & mobile
We have rich experience in making mould (mold) for plastic enclosure for electronic use, such as thermometer, connector, switche boxes, etc.
We can make quality plastic mould as per the detailed draiwngs or samples, also we can help customers with the designs of parts, if needed.
1. Xiamen Qiqiangsheng Moulds Co., Ltd. is a molding & injection factory in Xiamen China, specialized in designing & producing all kinds of quality plastic moulds & products as per the specific requirements of customers.
2. Also, we can also help customers with the designs of new products, we will assist them to make idea from concept to final product
3. We use Solidworks, UG & PROE to make mold designing, and use Moldflow & CAE on molding analysis
4. Our main products include electrical products, household appliances, automotive products, industrial products, sanitary, sports goods, etc.
5. Our main customers are VOLVO, PRIMA, and many Japanese, USA & European customers
No. Of cavities
PROE, UG, CAD, SOLIDWORKS, etc.
Polishing, Mirror polishing, EDM, texture, sand-blasting, painting, screen printing, hot stamping, rubber painting, etc.
Cartons for parts, wooden cases for moulds, or as per customers’ requirements
3~7 weeks, depends
T/T, L/C, West Union, etc.
EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP,
1.How long has your company been in business?
Our company has been in this line since 2004, while our director Mr. Chan has been in the line of moulds for around 14 years, and most of staff have been in the line for at least 5 years.
2. Do you build hot runner moulds?
Yes, we make hot runner moulds, and we are familiar with many different systems, such as DME, Mould Master, Hasco, Yudo, Mould Tip, etc. The manifold recommended for your tool is selected to meet your specific requirements.
3. What is the sizes range of the moulds & parts you make?
The moulds we make can be up to 1.5X1.2m, while the part can weigh from 0.3g to 6000g.
4. What kind of resin do you proceed with?
We proceed with both thermoplastic and thermoset.
5. Do you have injection machine to produce the parts also?
Yes, we have our own injection shop, so we can make the production & assembling for customers, if request.
6. Do you sign Non-Disclose Agreement?
Yes, we fully understand the innovation of your design. It is our policy to comply with customers' requests for NDA. If without your permission, we will never disclose any information of your products or company to the third party.
7. How long does it take to build a mould?
It varies a little depending on the product sizes and complexity of part, generally speaking, a medium size mould can be finished for T1 within 25~30 days.
8. Is it possible for us to know the schedule of moulds without visiting your factory?
Upon the contract, we will send you a mould production schedule, and during the production, we will keep you updated by weekly report with related pictures. So, you can know the schedule of your moulds clearly.
9.How do you guarantee the quality?
We will appoint a project manager to follow your moulds, who is responsible for every process. Except that, we have QC for every procedure, and also we have 3D measuring machine to inspect the component.
Xiamen Qiqiangsheng Moulds Co., Ltd.
Add.: West Workshop, No. 1-2, Kechuang Center, No. 289, Wengjiao Rd., Haicang Dist., Xiamen, China